On this page are asthma fact sheets related to asthma's impact in the state of North Carolina by age, gender, income and ethnicity, as well as other demographics. Each fact sheet includes pertinent data and helpful tips to control and prevent asthma.
We encourage you to download, print, and post or share the asthma fact sheets in your home, office, school, or anywhere else asthma touches your life or the lives of those important to you and/or with whom you come into contact personally and professionally.
You may download the fact sheets by clicking the thumbnail or text link. The fact sheets are provided in PDF format.
Asthma in North Carolina (PDF, 969 KB)
* African Americans and Asthma in North Carolina (PDF, 978 KB)
* Children and Asthma in North Carolina (PDF, 878 KB)
* Low Income Households and Asthma (PDF, 854 KB)
* Native Americans and Asthma in North Carolina (PDF, 959 KB)
* Older Adults and Asthma in North Carolina (PDF, 986 KB)
* Women and Asthma in North Carolina (PDF, 929 KB)
Flu Fact Sheet for Patients with Asthma (PDF, 939 KB)
Pneumococcal Vaccination Fact Sheet (PDF, 1.8 MB)
Pneumococcal Vaccination Poster (PDF, 1 MB)